- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Tonybuilding
- Model Number: house plans
- Material: Steel
- Use: Carport, Hotel, House, Kiosk,Booth, Office, Sentry Box,Guard House, Shop, Toilet, Villa, Warehouse, Workshop,Plant, beach house, club,resort,apartment,dormitory,vocation village
- story: 1 stories
- area: 148.64 m2
- temperature: -55°C-70°C
- steel: Galvanized steel,Galvanized Aluminum-Zinc steel(Q345,G550)
- the thickness of the steel: 0.8mm-1.5mm
- insulation material: XPS,rock wool,glass wool,PU sandwich
- floor system: steel frame,OSB board,plaster board, fiber glass,concrete board
- roof system: structure sheaf,drainage,thermal insulating,pipeline
- door: wood door,metal door,stainless door,security door
- window: PVC frame or Aluminium frame,double glazing window,widow with film
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||100m2-200m2 per 40'GP|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days after recieve your deposit|
Specifications100% guaranteed house plans
1.Build it greener.
2.Build it stronger
3.Build it faster
For Tonybuilding house plans,steel homes,prefab beach house:
25% lower building cost
5X faster building time
Square Feet (on piers) 1600
Garage Stalls 0
Depth 40 Floor Plan
Shows the layout of each floor of the house. Rooms and interior spaces are carefully dimensioned and include locations of doors and windows. Plans will also includemarkers indicating cross-section details provided elsewhere in the plan if applicable.
Building sections show changes in floor, ceiling or roof height and/or the relationship of one level to another. These sections show how the various parts of the house fit
together and are valuable during construction.
The electrical plan offers suggested locations with notes for all lighting, outlets, switches and circuits. A layout is provided for each level, as basement, garages or other
structures. This plan does not contain diagram detailing how all writing should be run, or how circuits should be. These details should be designed by your electrician.
Drawings of all four sides of this home. These drawings include notes and suggested finish materials , subject to homeowner modification and preferences.
Drawing sets include typical construction details. These details may include the foundation, interior walls, exterior walls, floors, stairways and/or roof details.
Local Government codes may require additional construction techniques , not included in these drawings.
This home was designed with roof trusses in mind for ease of construction. We recommend you have your trusses designed locally to meet local building codes, and your specifications i.e. vaulted ceiling, tray ceiling etc.
What Tonybuilding builds is not only house,but also a sweet home;what Tonybuilding produces is not only a perfect house,but also a classical living pattern.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|